Are you one of those people who think PVCs are only used for plumbing? Well, this article will make you realize that these plastic tubings are more than just materials used for sinks, houses, or buildings.
You’re naivety is understandable because this type of bed is commonly overshadowed by the more fancy makes and models in the market. However, this doesn’t mean that you should ignore its merits. PVCs can actually be fashioned into a good old bed for dogs. This type of bed has cool features that you may want to see first in order to believe it. For this reason, here are some of the things why you should consider PVC dog beds to be nothing short of wonders:
1. PVC dog beds are closer to the ground. This feature is a big help for dogs, especially the senior ones, as they can easily get in and out of it. This is also helpful on your part if you own big, heavy dogs like Dobermans, Siberian Huskies, Boxers, Great Danes, Malamutes, and German Sheperds. With this, you don’t need to manually carry your pooch to its bed, which can sometimes be quite an ordeal. Since PVC beds are elevated, your dog no longer have to suffer from sleeping on those cold, hard surfaces. Not only does it help your pet avoid getting sick, you also don’t need to worry about your dog having a broken sleep.
2. They are chew-proof. Since most dogs love to chew and bite things off, PVC beds have sturdy materials that can withstand any amount of chewing and biting. In which case, you don’t have to worry about torn foams anymore.
3. They are great for dogs that suffer from joint and hip problems. PVC beds provide firm, orthopedic support that are greatly helpful for dogs with aching limbs and joints. This means that your pooch will no longer have any discomfort in sleeping.
4. They can be cleaned easily. You can clean this bed by soaking it in water and putting a small amount of detergent. You should rinse it well and allow it to dry before your dog may use it again. With heavy soiling, it can also be brushed with more soap.
5. They are lightweight, portable, and non-corrosive. You can bring this thing anywhere you go – in the park, the beach, or just wherever you and your dog would wish to be. Considering that it’s a lightweight, you can simply bring it without straining your muscle. The material is also non-corrosive, so you won’t have to worry about the bed developing any form of rust. Needless to say, this versatile bed is a real indoor and outdoor wonder.
6. They come in exciting colors. PVC beds come in many colors. Thus, you’ll have less trouble picking the best for your dog. There are also other variations to think about such as the combo, which features two different colors. This creates a more stylish appearance than a monotonous look.
The next time you’re in a hunt for the bed of your prized pooch, try this one out and discover its many-faceted wonders.