Keep Your Pet Healthy With Washable Dog Beds
The dog bed industry is growing by leaps and bounds, all thanks to the fact that dog owners want to give the very best in terms of dog beds to their pets. To fulfill the growing demand, you can now see various pet beds on the market, ranging from basic and affordable varieties to high-end deluxe beds. Comfort and size are the two main things every pet owner should look for in a bed, but the ease of cleaning and maintenance comes second. In this regard, washable dog beds are the very best. Washable beds are those beds that can easily be washed and dried. They are mainly of two types:
- Those who have washable covers.
- Styles that are entirely waterproof and can thus be passed fully
The waterproof dog beds can be cleaned quickly and protect damp floors. These can even be used outdoors without worrying about damaging the bed or the inside filling. The second type of washable dog bed is not entirely waterproof but has washable covers. These covers are of the removable variety and can thus be removed when they need cleaning.
Washable Dog Beds Benefits
- Since these can be washed when dirty, they do not provide a breeding ground for fleas and ticks. If the mattress does tend to accumulate fleas, you can pass the bed and rid it of all the pests. It helps keep your dog free from ticks and fleas and healthier.
- Some old dogs develop incontinence problems and may accidentally relieve themselves on their beds. In such a situation, washable peds beds are a godsend as you can wash them and make them clean once again. You or your pet need not even live with a smelly dog bed.
- Regular washing helps keep the dog bed clean, and your pet in good health and eases your pet’s life to an extent. Most washable beds for dogs can be washed for unlimited cycles and still keep looking as good as new. With a quality dog bed, you don’t have to worry about frayed fabrics or damaged fillings and can thus use the bed for a long time.